Sounds like we're gonna be buying homegrown players

Blue2112

Just saw Hughes's aftermatch interview on sky and he said we'd be looking at homegrown players coming in to make an instant impact.

Does this mean Bellamy, Cruz, Warnock, Bridge....?

Didn't see the interview you refer to, but he's mentioned that before now

Forget about pleasing the fans. He's got to buy players he thinks can do a job. I'd like to see RSC and Bellamy in. Fed up of players who are too frightened, or dont care for this club. Bellamy might not care about MCFC, but he wouldn't take defeat lying down. only problem is his injury record

Blue2112 said:
Just saw Hughes's aftermatch interview on sky and he said we'd be looking at homegrown players coming in to make an instant impact.

Basically just means Hughes is a **** and it should never have come to this.

We should be top 6-8 right now, and looking at the best in the world. Not some Prem proven average players to come and dig us out of the massive hole Hughes has dug

Blue2112 said:

I think he's admitting that we've had to lower our ambitions in the transfer window due to the piss poor position we are in the league.

Toure, Bullard and Owen would do me if we're taking that appraoch.

Not ideal but each could do a job.

I'm beginning to wonder whether any of them would be interested in us at the moment though.

yes thats exactly what he means picking up scraps like santa cruz for 20mil pmsl hughes out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.