Souness

Because you aren't perceiving how souness's words might be taken the wrong way?

You don't have to agree with them, but can understand that sometimes people might be trigger and have an emotional reaction that clouds their judgement?

Remember if it is women watching that they can be overly sensitive and get worked up easily. Could also be that time of the month.

Not PC anymore, you have to say (front) fuckhole.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Wonderful response. I like you. You’re a funny front fuckhole

I can’t wait until there’s a transgender bloke who,wants to play in the womens league and they say you can’t do that you must play in the mans league.

I'm not really arsed to be honest and haven't got my knickers in a twist that I care enough. But if you can't see how what he said could be taken the wrong way then you aren't concentrating enough.

There's posters in this thread making points that seem to imply that he was making a comparison with women's football when he claims he wasn't and was only talking about other men's leagues in other countries. So he has distracted from his own point by using that phrase, he wasn't actually talking about gender.

If you think "man's game is a good substitute for" contact sport" in any context you are perhaps guilty of being closeminded.

Do you need some equality and diversity training?

I can see if there courses available where you live if you like.
Policing of Language on this level is straight out of the Cheka/NKVD/KGB playbook -where the perpetrator needs to be “corrected” -which is exactly where some people out there want to see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.