Sour Alex or Dogleish ??

samharris

Seeing as we'll undoubtedly get them rammed down our throats tomorrow which of the two do you find the hardest to understand..??
Dogleish for me..sky really should have subtitles when he's on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7vktZcPVPw[/youtube]

Not sure why, but King Kenny™ has turned into a really narky old fucker; he seems to be horrified whenever a reporter asks him a question he doesn't want to answer, and swiftly turns the question back onto the reporter. Er; when I can understand him, that is!

glen quagmire said:
samharris said:
Seeing as we'll undoubtedly get them rammed down our throats tomorrow which of the two do you find the hardest to understand..??
Dogleish for me..sky really should have subtitles when he's on.

Racist.

But most of my friends are...........

Blue .. :)

jimharri said:
Not sure why, but King Kenny™ has turned into a really narky old fucker; he seems to be horrified whenever a reporter asks him a question he doesn't want to answer, and swiftly turns the question back onto the reporter. Er; when I can understand him, that is!

Very true, noticed he's like this a lot, what bugs me though is that smile, I guess as a player you just had to put up with it knowing he was a class player, but rarely saw him open his mouth, now I see more of his personality coming through (and he really does remind me of a Scottish Victor Meldrew) that smile isn't quite so endearing knowing more about the man behind it.

de niro said:
i could listen to fergie all day, i'd love an evening with him talking football.

0bb69f87_954-not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.