Southampton at home

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Got 1 ticket for block 326 colin bell stand, right on the halfway line, best seats in the house, £25, cheers

I'll take the ticket if not gone... Meet at ground ok? Pm me please Matey.. En route to Frankfurt but will reply later

I have an upgraded Adult Season card available for the next 3 games against Southampton, Sunderland and West Brom. I’m selling less than FV and I am unable to go due to work commitments over the next couple of weeks. The ticket was originally was 19 year old sons however he gave it up when going to Uni so I’ve taken it on and upgraded it. I usually shift my spares on the FV ticket only page @MCRTickets on twitter but I thought I’d try selling on here. Not meaning to spam anyone’s posts I just wasn’t too sure where to post this. Anyway if anyone is interested please PM me as I’m looking to get rid before I go to London on Thursday. Thanks

Hi blues,

Got 1 spare east stand block 105 halfway line really good seat, will meet at the stadium on the day pm me cheers

Andy

1 spare (sat next to me!!) East Stand Level 1 Block 140 Row X

£15 and meet me at City Square @ 12.15pm

no timewasters please!

Sold now to modgeblue

Bluemanc100 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Got 1 ticket for block 326 colin bell stand, right on the halfway line, best seats in the house, £25, cheers

I'll take the ticket if not gone... Meet at ground ok? Pm me please Matey.. En route to Frankfurt but will reply later

I'll be in Leeds mate but you can pick the ticket up from my house on the way to the match, I live in droylsden not far from the City ground if thats any good to you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.