southampton gone bust

GAZZA said:
Haven't they missed the insolvency deadline or something so the points get taken off them next season instead........ League 2 looms.

yes ....... if points are deducted it will be from next seasons total

auction294 said:
Cough, ahem

Okay, call me a fucking idiot with a long memory.....but

these fuckwits actually had the nerve to beat us at the last ever match at Maine Road. Un-for-fucking-givable

these fuckwits, complained to the Premier League that we didn't give them enough away tickets for the said match for which we were fined £25,000

Now take into consideration the travelling support of these fuckwits at the time was around 23 they had the fucking cheek to complain that we didn't give them enough tickets! As if they would have filled the allocation anyway? Like Granny Tate says "fucking liberty"!

So City, bless 'em decided to give as many real fans the opportunity to say goodbye to the holy ground of Maine Road instead of bunch of fucking farmers on a day off from their tractors and took the fine handed out.

Good fucking riddance to the cnuts is what I say.

What he said.
The scummers wanted the tickets so their "fans" could tout them to the City faithful to pay for their ill advised trip to cardiff a week or two later.
Goodbye and dont come back

law74 said:
auction294 said:
Cough, ahem

these fuckwits actually had the nerve to beat us at the last ever match at Maine Road. Un-for-fucking-givable

these fuckwits, complained to the Premier League that we didn't give them enough away tickets for the said match for which we were fined £25,000

Now take into consideration the travelling support of these fuckwits at the time was around 23 they had the fucking cheek to complain that we didn't give them enough tickets! As if they would have filled the allocation anyway? Like Granny Tate says "fucking liberty"!

So City, bless 'em decided to give as many real fans the opportunity to say goodbye to the holy ground of Maine Road instead of bunch of fucking farmers on a day off from their tractors and took the fine handed out.

What he said.
The scummers wanted the tickets so their "fans" could tout them to the City faithful to pay for their ill advised trip to cardiff a week or two later.

nicely lol

MCFC_Freestyler said:
law74 said:
auction294 said:
Cough, ahem

What he said.

nicely lol

THIS ^^^^ .......hate them with a passion!

HOWEVER.....the holding company are going into administration NOT the club, the chance of points being deducted are slim at best.........Unfortunately ;(

auction294 said:
Cough, ahem

Well said mate, fuck them !

remember 96. city hauled themselves from 1 point in november to still being in with a chance of avoiding relegation on the last day of the season. southampton (and coventry) nicked a draw on the last day to send city down on goal difference. city went down to the 3rd level while the other two stayed in the prem for years. what goes around comes around.

wanting another club to go bust is not something i would want to see, even if its the rags

ough, ahem

Just grow up and move on.

Blu KB said:
wanting another club to go bust is not something i would want to see, even if its the rags

ough, ahem

Just grow up and move on.
this

dont want to see anyone go bust (apart from the rags)

No-one deserves to lose the football club they support, I hope it turns out well for them.

Wouldn't even like the rags to go bust, we'd miss out on a whole lot if they did. Serially skint, having to sell their best players, getting relegated and losing money each year would suit me for them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.