Southampton v City pre-match thread

Southampton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a comfortable enough win. The manager obviously thinks likewise with that lineup,we will narrow them down to 2/3 shots which should be enough.

A team picked to win the game ahead with players who are 100% fit and available. Seems the way forward to me. But then I'm not as savvy when it comes to the game as some of our posters..

I know, it's almost like winning the game is Pep's main priority!

Bravo not done anything to earn his place back oh well lets hope today is gunna be the day that he saves a shot.

we are truly blessed with our midfield and forward line. if they all play to the level they can we can win any game. in our way is bravo and bent refs, we shouldn't have to face both.

I'm more worried that we've got three in midfield who can't do anything defensively. I'm just hoping that Kompany will play 90 minutes and Bravo won't concede - wonder what odds I'd get on those two eventualities?

This is a worry.

Can you keep us updated throughout the match please or I won't be able to focus on the game.

Cheers.

Won't be a problem buddy, I'll be keeping a clear head drinking fucking Coors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.