southern blues...yet again

Ant

Cant help thinking that I must be one of the most southernest (made up word) blues... I spent 39 years in Manchester but now live in New Zealand.. North Island who is further south than me ? I once knew a Electrician who worked at a research place on the Antarctic Ice cap.... He was a Blue..

Ant said:
Cant help thinking that I must be one of the most southernest (made up word) blues... I spent 39 years in Manchester but now live in New Zealand.. North Island who is further south than me ? I once knew a Electrician who worked at a research place on the Antarctic Ice cap.... He was a Blue..

Once upon a time I was. Born in Dunedin (South Island for who don't know).

The rugby stadium in Dunedin is nicknamed "the House of Pain". I love that. If only COMS could get that kind of reputation.

allblackcitizen said:
The rugby stadium in Dunedin is nicknamed "the House of Pain". I love that. If only COMS could get that kind of reputation.

?? what you want it named after an early 90's pop group ?? Ok how about "The Oasis" or "The Take That Stadium" lol

;o)

Fuck, compared to you i must be a true blue Manc...................................living just 135miles south of Manchester!!!

i think i did quite well..bor
Code:
n and bred in stretford.. drink in the old cock full of blues ( Big Kenny Hand, Steve Bond, Me). from 1984 to 2004 not missing a game home or away.... beat that,,,,,,, only joking . but being here in NZ it seems like miles away.. coz it is.....i must be the southern most blooo ..,. any one wanna beat it

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
allblackcitizen said:

?? what you want it named after an early 90's pop group ?? Ok how about "The Oasis" or "The Take That Stadium" lol

;o)

Jump Around. Love that too. It's a bit naff I know, but always gets me on the dancefloor.

Ant said:
i think i did quite well..bor
Code:
n and bred in stretford.. drink in the old cock full of blues ( Big Kenny Hand, Steve Bond, Me). from 1984 to 2004 not missing a game home or away.... beat that,,,,,,, only joking . but being here in NZ it seems like miles away.. coz it is.....i must be the southern most blooo ..,. any one wanna beat it

is that steve bond (bondy) from davyhulme as i have not seen him for a good few years last saw him at shrewsbury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.