Soviets planned to invade Manchester

blue jim said:
probably wanted to check out the hacienda

I wish they had.
I bet hammer & sickle pills would have been cheaper than the £10 doves,apples and mitsi's that the resident dealers knocked out.
And the Gay Traitor would have been a vodka bar.
Result.
As this story was originally in the Daily Fail,I would take it with a pinch of salt,as that paranoid Tory tabloid sees commies behind every lamppost.
They are probably writing articles on how North Korea are marching up Surbiton high street as we speak.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
blue jim said:
probably wanted to check out the hacienda

I wish they had.
I bet hammer & sickle pills would have been cheaper than the £10 doves,apples and mitsi's that the resident dealers knocked out.
And the Gay Traitor would have been a vodka bar.
Result.
As this story was originally in the Daily Fail,I would take it with a pinch of salt,as that paranoid Tory tabloid sees commies behind every lamppost.
They are probably writing articles on how North Korea are marching up Surbiton high street as we speak.
Well I for one welcome our new Russian overlords!

We fucked the Krays off Im sure the Ruskis would have met with the same fate once we had mobilised Moston and Longsight.

I know an ex Soviet airforce chap over here in the Ukraine. He told me that in the event of war 80% of Russian missiles wouldnt even have got off the ground. he also said that Russian armorment where so shoddily build that most of them would have broken down before they got 10 yards out of their barracks.

Trust me when I first came the first thing I realsied was The Russians had lied....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.