Special Offer* - City at 5/1 to beat Norwich Saturday* - HUGE 1-Time Offer!

Sadsfan15

Evening Folks,

ApolloBet have a special 1 time only sign-up offer for City fans this weekend. Anybody that signs up before 3pm Tommorrow afternoon, deposits and places a £10 bet on City to win, will be paid out at odds of 5/1* - instead of roughly 1/4 with most other bookies. You will be paid out cash for the original odds (1/4) and then paid the enhancement (so roughly £50 as a FREE Bet) - you can then use this FREE Bet on any market.

Effectively, on paper (of course, nothing is played on paper in Football) that looks a relatively straight forward £60 for anybody that goes directly through the link in this thread. In addition - If City fail to win, you will be refunded/given back your £10 stake..so it's almost a no lose situation, especially if you are one of the many that do like to have an accumulator/bet of a weekend.

Image and Link attatched below.

CSliVysXAAA-oWO.png

To Claim this offer now please go through this direct link ONLY - >>> http://bit.ly/MCVNCFC

PS - Contrary to recent reports and as you can see by the reference in my posting name, Jordi Hiwula was exceptional on loan at us (Walsall) last season, George Evans has come in, played 2 and scored 2. So it just goes to show that people such as Devante Cole don't tell the whole story, to the entire footballing world!

Cheers - Enjoy the winnings (I'll be using the offer myself too as it looks a winner to me)

Last edited:
I've never bet in my life. But that might just change.
Does the stake and winnings go straight in/out of your bank account with these online betting shops?

Hi TSS - It goes immediately out of your bank, normally takes a few days to get back into your account.

just a heads up on this offer. Winnings and refunds paid in free bets not cash.

You didn't read the second bullet in the TOC's did you?

The winnings are paid in cash at the normal price - presumably 1/4 (dependant on what they go off as) and the enhancements paid as a Free Bet. So you effectively get £50 Free at whatever you want. Bet it on a 1/100 and then withdraw it. Relatively speaking, it should be easy money, providing that the team do the business on the pitch.

Note the T's&C's here:
  • If your selection wins, cash will be paid based on the normal price on the website, and the extra amount will be credited in free bets within 48 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.