Spiders

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225909" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225909</a>

Babys ;-)

recently had a black widow set up camp by the pole next to my covered parking space. she was hiding up under the roof and had built a very typical chaotic web that black widows are known for including two very silk like threads going from the roof all the way down to the ground. Her mistake was setting up next to a night owl as I came home one night from a late movie and saw her moving upwards on one of the thread.

I got my broom and destroyed the web. I then went baseball over her and hit her with my broom. Problem was I didn't find a body. She either died or flew into the nearby rocks with most likely injuries and we have extensive day time heat in Arizona.

2 weeks pass and the web came back. I repeated.

This has become a major rivalry. Her red hourglass makes me thing she is a supporter of the rags.

If my posts suddenly end here on blue moon, it was nice knowing each and every one of you. Please contact someone to help feed my cat. ha ha ha.

I'd move house/county/state/country if I was you Arizona blue.

Come to Ireland, we don't have excessive heat or deadly spiders, and alcoholism is looked on as a character trait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.