SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

I feel absolutely gutted as me and my lad are booked on Spikes but I honestly think this is UEFAs doing, what a bunch of utter twats they are.
They really are unfit just like our FA and the ESL.
I agree mate, ive booked on Spikes with my two sons and we on the champs league scheme but not massive points, we had a slim chance of a ticket, now all the freebies will take them

What time do you reckon the 1st flight will take off on the Friday, booked on that so hopefully on the beer early afternoon

Spikes already stated earlier in the thread, if they can’t deliver what was advertised everybody would be refunded. This ‘not sports options fault’ must be the worse organised event ever

Actually what he said was something quite different:

"In the event that leisure / holiday travel ( along with pcr tests etc ) as we would all understand it is not allowed for UK travellers to Portugal over this period then we would of course give full refunds"

They can deliver what was advertised. A two day break to Porto.

Actually what he said was something quite different:

"In the event that leisure / holiday travel ( along with pcr tests etc ) as we would all understand it is not allowed for UK travellers to Portugal over this period then we would of course give full refunds"

They can deliver what was advertised. A two day break to Porto.
Just going to think positive now and enjoy the break

Sporting Options just now:

UPDATE 18/05/21

Covid-19

All tests must be done by Government approved agencies.

We will publish further details tomorrow which will give all those booked exclusive access to discounts for their tests.

PASSPORT: Your passport must have both at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires and be less than 10 years old.

Covid-19 Testing:

All passengers are required to show a NEGATIVE PCR test on entry to Portugal. This test must be taken within 3 days of departure to Portugal.

On arrival back to Manchester you will need to show a negative PCR, LAMP or Antigen test that was taken on any of the previous 3 days. So this can be done on Thursday before you travel or in Portugal on Friday or Saturday. Local Antigen cost in Portugal is 30 Euros, results in 30 minutes. We will advise where you can take one locally.

You are also required to pre book a test 2 days after arrival back the the UK on Tuesday 1st June.

You can book a same day PCR test on the thursday which will grant you entry to Portugal and back to the UK. However you do this at YOUR OWN RISK. If the test does not come back in time for Fridays flight you will NOT be allowed to travel to Portugal.

Online Passenger Locator Card: We will have more information on this soon

Now the debacle with the club is finally over @spike144 any update on your exclusive access for tests?

Sport options, Spike, hats off to you, travelled to all city’s games in Europe with you and every trip has been excellent and well organised by experienced people who know how to deal with football fans. Reading some of the posts on here I wouldn’t have blamed you for telling everyone to F off and sort your own. See you next Friday bright n early.

If you go on sportoptions site they have the latest update, and discount codes to use for all tests required.

I’d also recommend logging in using my bookings at top of page
Booking ref. Plus your email be careful it is case sensitive you could by default have the first letter in uppercase, I fell for this

once in you can now see your flight number and departure arrival times

I’d also advise checking your passport details

Sport options, Spike, hats off to you, travelled to all city’s games in Europe with you and every trip has been excellent and well organised by experienced people who know how to deal with football fans. Reading some of the posts on here I wouldn’t have blamed you for telling everyone to F off and sort your own. See you next Friday bright n early.
Also, when me and my mate were scammed out of a trip to Copenhagen many moons ago, Spike sorted us both out for a small donation to a charity. Top bloke, top trips.

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.