Sporting Lisbon, Away

Obviously entry requiremnets and what not will change between now and the game, but does anyone know if me having covid over Christmas rules me out of attending since they say covid can show up positive on pcrs for up to 90 days or is there a way around this

Obviously entry requiremnets and what not will change between now and the game, but does anyone know if me having covid over Christmas rules me out of attending since they say covid can show up positive on pcrs for up to 90 days or is there a way around this
Book yourself in for a walk-in now and find out?

You shouldn't need to take one if you can prove you've had the virus within the last 90 days.
This is the info I heard yesterday from a fella organising a group traveling to play golf in Portugal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.