Sporting Lisbon Tickets for sale

I am in Manchester visiting, I also have a spare ticket (block 109, row Z). I was supposed to have a mate with me but he could not attend. I am willing to part for less than face value so the ticket does not go to waste. Cheers!

I won two tickets in a competition online on the city app.
Up in the gods in level 3 but I'm not fussy.

Just hope we can see the tie out and progress to the next round.

Looking to get a cheap ticket if anyone has one. Have a friend coming from portugal so will be meeting him before the game but just need 1 seat in the ground for myself as im not on the cup scheme so happy to sit anywhere

Looking to get a cheap ticket if anyone has one. Have a friend coming from portugal so will be meeting him before the game but just need 1 seat in the ground for myself as im not on the cup scheme so happy to sit anywhere
I have a spare ticket mate, I can’t make this game anymore. block 106 row A message me if you want it

Spare ticket for sale block 106 row A message me if you want it , face value

1 ticket, East Stand 308,Front Row £15, would have to be a member so I can transfer ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.