Spuds v City EDS

Two wins needed out of five I think. Not counting any chickens, but.... nearly there.
Yep plus our goal difference is miles better
Would that be four PL2 titles in a row?
Pretty sure the U18s are also on for three or four in a row as well?
Won at least the last two national titles (where the north and south winners play off over two legs)
And also the last two U16 titles iirc

Remaining fixtures. Can wrap it up v Chelsea in a couple of weeks time and well deserved by our lads, who have been a very young team at times this season compared to their rivals. Especially v “The world’s greatest academy, featuring 79 year old Tom Huddlestone in damage limitation mode”

303D52BE-8E15-4857-9A2D-CBAE350841F6.jpeg

Is Agyemang any good as I noticed Charlton let him go and he’s 21 this year? Assume his dad is Patrick too.

Bobb's got lovely balance, hasn't he? Borges too looks like a seriously good prospect.
Mebude — don't know if I'm being too hard, but to me he looks like one of those lads who's very clever with his feet, but doesn't have much going on in terms of thinking about the game and making intelligent choices. That third chance he had: just hit it, man! The goal mouth's open to you. Why try to dribble the entire defence?
Anyway, I don't get to see them live, at the stadium, for entire matches, (wish I could: I'd willingly have a moratorium on watching the first team for a year and go to see the youngsters only, for a season, if I lived locally), so my judgement can only be very provisional.

Thought it was am enjoyable game without any major talking points. Interesting to.see Bobb at lb in second half, thought he did well and maybe has a future as our latest inverted full back type. The usual wing suspects were threatening, Breckin busy, Charles strong and I thought Robertson had a bit of everything, shooting,nice turns, clever with ball etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.