The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think they were 4-1 better than the Scousers. Mickys were rubbish at the back and if not for a couple of good saves from Lloris they could have been in the game, after saying that Spuds will be there or there about but don’t get carried away with yesterday’s result

I like the way they play and their squad objectively but I think Spurs are approaching Dipper levels of dislike for me the way most connected to their club specifically go on about City, such bitterness and irrational contempt from the fans. You only have to look at the way Pochettino goes on about Pep and City these days and compare it to the way he was at Southampton... all the more reason to keep the run of form going and take revenge for the robbery last season when they come to the Etihad. I have a feeling they will stay with in reach of us this season, how shit will it be if we mess up the title bid and have to listen to them bleat on about their cheap squad bought with clean oil free money and whatever other petty hashtag one liners they think up #moneycan'tbuyclass?

I don't think spurs were even that good, Liverpool were just terrible. 3 of the goals Liverpool literally handed to them and the dippers themselves missed a few good chances.

I don't think spurs were even that good, Liverpool were just terrible. 3 of the goals Liverpool literally handed to them and the dippers themselves missed a few good chances.
In fairness that could sum up our game against the dippers, in both games Liverpool were shockingly bad defensively

Read the post by jimmygrimblesboots a page or two back which kicked off this particular discussion. If what he meant was what you claim, then he did an extraordinarily bad job of explaining himself. What he actually wrote was nothing more than a sneering, smug and arrogant attack on fans of clubs who continue to follow their teams despite not winning much, if anything by way of silverware.

No , it was an attack specific to Spurs and their fans , (Spurs 2017/18 thread sort of gives it away) they have this deluded concept that in the 50 years i have been supporting MCFC , they have always been a bigger club than City , and they never have and never will be , even before our "oil money" we were always the bigger more successful club with better attendances , youve had "star" players like Gascoigne,Lineker,Klinsmaann, Ardilles etc., to fill a few headlines in the media on big money and achieved nothing . Your theory about me taking the piss out of football "supporters" who follow clubs with zero success is complete unfounded bullshit, i go to as many games as i can watching Southport F.C. where we had a difficult season last year being relegated to the National League. We have a hardcore support of 1200-1500 and will probably never win anything , in fact we did a lap of honour when we got a corner last season .butr these 1200 or so supporters are worth more than 100,000 deluded southern shandy drinking wankers like you.

Rename this thread "Harry Kane team" asap
kz2Ogfk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.