Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to Spurs. I would rather they win the CL than Liverpool. As they say they rode their luck over both games. They look better without Kane..a much more balanced team.

I’d rather any team - with possibly one exception - win the Champions' League than Liverpool.

And yes, that includes Réal Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern.

I’d rather any team - with possibly one exception - win the Champions' League than Liverpool.
I'd even add united to that, in the very unlikely event of a united v liverpool final in the future, I'd probably prefer united, just as most of them seem to be thinking the same about the league this season, I've not come across one who wants liverpool to win it.

Looking at the hyper bole around the result last night , Spuds are now part of the european elite according to some , not sure Palace will be happy they managed to beat us at the Etihad , how can a football club that has won a few cups in 60 years be considered elite , what next the Dippers are european royalty.

I thought all yellows got wiped after last night. That's why some of the Spurs players were willing to take obvious ones.

If you received one last night it wouldn't carry over to the Semi's. However Son already has one from a previous game, two before the semi's gets a one match ban.

There are a few Spurs fans who post in this thread and a fair few more came into the Champs league thread in the City page, to all of you can I wish you the best of luck in beating Ajax and hopefully lifting the cup. I am totally gutted, pi**ed off and annoyed but fair do's it was a great match, if only we could defend !

(just don't let the dippers beat you should they squirm their way through)
We are entitled to our opinions... personally I hope Ajax batter the fck out of them and they disappear into oblivion for eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.