Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still all quiet on the ticket/email front. Zzzzz I hate waiting
They’ve already missed the 2 weeks before issuing tickets deadline, (acceptable) and now the 5 days before deadline… (Not acceptable)

Presume there will be a City steward touching all 9000 of us in manually at the ground, from about 6pm Friday night…?

I know it doesnt really matter as long as we get the tickets the day before but I’m an OCD FOC and I need shit sorting yesterday in everything I do :-) …!

yep, 5 games since they moved to the new stadium and we lost all 5.
guess this is the first time neither Kane or Son is playing tho. if they still beat us this is a real hodoo/vodoo/curse place.

Son did score in 4 games out of these 5 games.

we have not even scored in these 5 games. 1x vs Pochettino, 2x vs Mourinho, 1x vs Nuno Santo 1x vs their ass. manager as Conte either was off sick or already gone when they had Stellini sitting in for a few games.

time to break this shit cycle. its a joke they could rely on these 3 points for years now.

send them out of FA cup so they have nothing but the league to play for. better if they get the 5th place than rags.

We never learn playing these , or rather the boys let it happen , ball over the top for runners every fucking time ! Drives me mad
Yeah they do know how to play against us.

But they won't have Kane, Son and maybe Maddison, so we should be able to deal with whoever they put out on Friday...hopefully!

I'm feeling confident about this one and with 9,000 Blues there roaring the boys on, i think they'll put in a good performance.

3-1 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!

Doesn't matter who Totspur have unavailable. We've played a weakened Palace, N'Castle, Everton and Spurs and haven't looked convincing (defensively).

We just need to give each team the respect they deserve, every team plays the same way against us, low-block + long ball & counter, press the CBs high and try to rattle Rodri, we should be used to this by now.

The way to beat the Spuds never changes, stay organised defensively (especially centrally, hopefully Stones returns) composed build-up play and wait for them to self-destruct. Don't get involved in an end-to-end basketball match, that's what these choas merchants thrive on.
Very wise. Don't get sucked in.
1 nil City. Kevin wins it

If we play that high defensive line as we did at Newcastle we will get beat, regardless of Son or anyone else who is playing.

Any friendly pubs around the ground that would be OK for me and my 15 year to go to before game. Any blues meeting up before game local to the stadium? We're staying in a Premier Inn near Emirates. So will be getting an uber to the ground. Just not sure where to go to or whether we should just go straight in stadium.

Ticket Update: Tickets for Tottenham vs Man City on January 26th, 8 PM kick-off, will be sent by Wednesday 24th January

Tickets for this match will be issued as mobile tickets which you will be required to add to your Apple/Google wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.