Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Did anyone else notice Kevins attitude when he come on. There was more then three occasions Spurs went on the break and he looked like he couldn’t be bothered.
I'm not sure that it is he can't be bothered but more that his legs won't allow him to do it. I saw one time when Suprs were breaking and KDB was trying to get back but was just like running in treacle and he'd only been on a few minutes.

Let the fucking rags back on the edge of the title race.

Shit performance from everyone apart from Jack & Nathan and by everyone I include the fucking twat in charge.
One season where we dip in quality and we resort to calling one of the greatest coaches in football history a fucking twat.

Wow, we really are no different to any other fanbase are we?

If you forget the play and focus only on haaland you see that he try the run into the open spaces, but no ball arrive, city players want to run with all in the net!!
It is not turning right at the moment, need more hunger and i don't know if changing the players every game helps!

Awful.

Used to be when we go a goal down, we would restart the game swinging. That's all gone now. It's just moving the ball left to right at a snail's pace hoping something happens. The mentality from this squad is dire post-Dinho.

Absolute dogshit. We’ll be fighting for top 4 at best if this carries on and not a chance of the CL. What’s happened to the team of the last few years?

Looks like both us and the scousers have burnt themselves out with the battle between us over the last few years and as a consequence everyone else has caught up and even passed us. We both look shadows of previous years. We are better equipped to bounce back though as we at least have a great squad and can refresh...but maybe not this season unfortunately.

Check my posts for last 10 or so years I’m far from doin and gloom
Something gone from this squad and first time it’s not all harmony behind the scenes
Rebuild now and nobody is a must stay, hope to have another great team together in 2 years but time to except “ ok “ for a while

We’re playing with 9 outfield players trying to get the ball into the 6 yard box for the 10th player

Players facing massive change to how they’ve been told to play for last 5 years and it needs a new squad to teach this new system from scratch

Prefer the false 9 and I’m sure Pep does but if we’re going to play Haaland we need to teach a squad how and this ones to long in the tooth to change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.