Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Most people here are idiots or extremely emotional/reactionary. Spurs away has always been challenging for us, and today it was a close match and I would say we were better. Bar Rodri's mistake (our player of the season so far) we cobtrolled the game (we weren't that dangerous either).

Anyway, it's still a long way to go, and even with no PL, we are still in for 2 trophies
So the highest paid manager in the world and the players can't raise their collective game against a team we always struggle against ? Spurs didn't break sweat in that game.

Erm dont know what to make of that.

Spurs fucking boring as fuck park the fucking bus. Their fans so fucking quite.

As for us we really seem to be missing the pace of Sterling and Jesus. They might score as much as some would like but gave us pace.

We have no pace.

I hate to say it but Haaland seems to becoming our rodney marsh :(

Will Haaland please ask the fucking players, Bernardo especially, why they won’t fucking pass to him?! We had the chance to get within 2 points here and they failed. Because of that.

He’s a fucking goal machine. Pass to the fucking **** for fucks sake.
Spot on, i am thinking about him, will finish the top scorer without a title! He keeps runing for nothing! The only player who really understand him is de bruyne

We have run out of ideas. Compare how Arsenal played there and it's clear they are a better side. A rallying call alone isn't enough to overturn the gap.
They're the better side, but they aren't a great side at all

They'd have finished 3rd in each of the last 4 or 5 seasons behind ourselves and Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.