Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Can’t understand why he gave a penalty and didn’t red card Loris. The assault on VK was disgusting. Worse than Ali on KDB & Kane on Razza last game.

God I love the taste of humble pie! Said all week we will get beat, and then we go and pull that result out of the bag. Fair play to the boys that's what champions do. Be a few journalists changing tomorrows 'title race back on' headlines I imagine. Well done boys, well done
You won't be the only one eating humble pie mate I will be too and I suspect many on here will be.

Well done City, well done Pep... the Pep out brigade need to take note he got it all spot on today against a top team yet again.

The only place this exists is on the scum cafe. NO city supporter subscribes to any such organisation

You won't be the only one eating humble pie mate I will be too and I suspect many on here will be.

Yes mate, humble pie all round. What a response from the boys. Made spurs look ordinary. Thought Pep did a fantastic tactical performance the way he changed it round during the second half.

This team is incredible, the mental toughness to comeback from not only the defeats but the manner of the defeats shows real character and you can’t help but absolutely love these players and Guardiola. Just stunning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.