Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Don't think Ake was bad to be honest. Mendy, enough has already been said. Unbelievable that we are trying to work things out with make shifts LB's and Mendy with probably spending 230 million in this window. Obvious gaps in the squad.
Ake is sideways/backwards.
Unable to pick out a midfielder with a pass through the lines and be a catalyst to break forward.
Its what he doesn’t give us!

Hi as a spurs fan my assessment was that City were good but I just thought Spurs as a team played out of their skins in the 2nd half.
I'm obviously over the moon as for me City are the best team in the league. You can tell just by the fact they're able to bring on De Bruyne and he just changes the game instantly.

I'm sure you already know this but the weakness today for me wasn't the lack of ST rather that left-hand side with Mendy. We got a lot (too much) joy from there.

I also do wonder if this result/match has any effect on your pursuit of Kane.

Great game and good luck for the rest of the season!

Predictably under cooked. Decent for 20 minutes, then lost the midfield battle,

We also shit our pants when the crowd gets behind the opposition. Hence why we only win at Klanfield when there is no fecker there.

We come 3rd or 4th this season. Unless we buy a decent DM..

Match fitness and sharpness will come.
How many of that starting Spurs team played international football over the summer?

We could have been 2 up inside 10 minutes and on a different day they would have been rocking.

Tanganga was seemingly allowed to foul at will, never seen a player get two final warnings before. Again on another day he goes into the book and doesn’t grow into the game.

Poor result and we can’t afford another game like that this side of the break but hopefully it’s out the system and we see Zinchenko, Stones, Walker and KDB back into the side next weekend.

Not when it’s Ake and mendy.
Play your best team. Fuck this fatigue shit, the euros finished about 5 weeks ago. They are professionals who want to play
5 weeks and counting to rest after a tournament is a shit excuse, they should be chomping at the bit to get going again.

Poor performance, picked up when our best player came on. Him and Grealish will be phenomenal this year but I feel that won't be enough this year. We wont get enough goals. We need to keep Laporte at all costs because Ake as back up is not a good situation and as for Mendy well he's absolute dross. Watching him makes me feel a little agitated every time he gets the ball. Easily our worst player in the squad and needs to go.
I don’t think ake is bad. He always seems solid but Mendy does not put him in easy situations either…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.