Spurs Away tickets - 26th September

Not true. I've returned a ticket once and the Spurs ticket news item on the OS says that no refunds will be made within 7 days of the game.

Hmmm, is it from this season then? As I tried returning (and by coincidence it was for Spurs game) last season in May, it was on May bank holiday and they simply refused saying they can't do returns for away games, even after I produced documents re: my wife being hospitalised, which is why I couldn't go anymore.

Hmmm, is it from this season then? As I tried returning (and by coincidence it was for Spurs game) last season in May, it was on May bank holiday and they simply refused saying they can't do returns for away games, even after I produced documents re: my wife being hospitalised, which is why I couldn't go anymore.
That's always been the policy, certainly the last few seasons. We played there on May 3rd, which was the bank holiday weekend so you just might have been too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.