spurs away

bonol you are confused, the 1-0 of the late eighties, produced a near riot on london bridge station.

still youre obviously not a city fan.

for the record tony adcock scored a lobbed goal, that took a while for the city fans to register had gone in, and there was a big following from city that day.

has for the trouble on london bridge, i was 17 and had never seen anything like it before, not my scene and glad to go home.

but try and keep it real

Bollocks, someone mentioned trouble at London bridge in the match, i was wondering if that had anything to do with the poor turnout.
and there was a big following from city that day.
Lol souds like you were not their. 200 to 300 hundred of us in the corner, to our rigth were a full stand of empty seats. Even the fuckin pie selling woman was bored to fuck.

Bonol said:
I remember when we went to Millwall at cold blow lane, City turnout 300 tops, we won 1 nil and it was shit, cold and Millwall never even bothered there were that few of us. One of the worse turnout i ever been on. We do this in London when the opposing fans are a bit rough, yet we love going to the likes of Fulham, Qpr and Charlton, i wonder why.

What about Milwall away in the second division, we took 2000 on a Tuesday night.

Bonol said:
I remember when we went to Millwall at cold blow lane, City turnout 300 tops, we won 1 nil and it was shit, cold and Millwall never even bothered there were that few of us. One of the worse turnout i ever been on. We do this in London when the opposing fans are a bit rough, yet we love going to the likes of Fulham, Qpr and Charlton, i wonder why.

A london away day these days costs at least 150 notes when you include train, ticket, beer, food, etc. Not everyone can afford to each game so they have to make a decision - i know i would prefer to spend my money going somewhere like The Emirates than Spurs

when i bought mine a few weeks ago i was half hoping that i wouldnt be able to use it as i'd be on my way to Istanbul that weekend - it's probably only marginally cheaper going to London rather than Turkey!

Bonol said:
Bollocks, someone mentioned trouble at London bridge in the match, i was wondering if that had anything to do with the poor turnout.
and there was a big following from city that day.
Lol souds like you were not their. 200 to 300 hundred of us in the corner, to our rigth were a full stand of empty seats. Even the fuckin pie selling woman was bored to fuck.

i was there, did you not read my description of the goal, anyone else there that day will vouch for it.

and your 200 to 300 is just total crap.

City have had a good following in london all year, ranks are often swelled by london blues. we usually always have both tiers at white hart lane, so i dont understand why city returned tickets. We would of sold out by the time of the game. One of my fav away trips, pity if there will only be a small allocation there.

Everybody is getting twitchy in this recession. City were obviously worried we would not sell, so when Totters said they could sell them, we sent them back to totters. Strange and wrong.

I was waiting for a couple more weeks, got to make sure the bills are paid first and foremost unfortunately! Looks like I wont be going anyway now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.