Spurs (H) - 3 Dec 2023

I am korean so while I am a man city fan I am also fan of son, so was wondering when do away team arrive at the stadium and through what entrance? Know if I can wait for them like man city squad at Colin bell stand? Thanks

I am korean so while I am a man city fan I am also fan of son, so was wondering when do away team arrive at the stadium and through what entrance? Know if I can wait for them like man city squad at Colin bell stand? Thanks
I don't think you can watch the away team enter the stadium, they have their own private entrance

I have a ticket in upper south stand but looking for 2 together, if anyones willing to exchange please let me know and i will pay the full value of the 2nd ticket.

1 ticket SS Level 3 available. £60.

Friends and family or email.

Last edited:
I hope you haven't managed to get a ticket unless you have been several times before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.