Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

People calling out Grealish on this thread can fuck off.

He scored what should have been the match winner and who’s to say he wouldn’t have put the ball away when he was through on goal?

It’s all symptomatic of what’s missing this season - too many injuries, too many new players trying to integrate into the squad quicker than would normally be the case, Pep hasn’t been drilling the control into them as much as previously…Doku, Gvardiol, Kova all poor at keeping the ball and tracking back. We’re wide open and our defence isn’t clicking. Rodri is single-handedly trying to run midfield and every game feels like chaos.

We need Stones back, Kev in due course, Pep needs to stop keeping Jack out the starting XI (for starters he links up particularly well with Haaland) and Ake needs to be starting. Alvarez looks knackered and Dias has looked off it but Pep keeps persisting.

Villa isn’t going to be great the way things are going. We’ve already got 2, maybe 3 key players out.
Doku did the opposite today. He just kept it simple and kept going backwards. I think the injury may of occurred in the first half. I prefer the direct Doku.

Replay on Sky shows Grealish was NOT offside. Even Keane saying the referee was wrong to blow the whistle. And for the usual wankers saying Jack wouldn't have scored, he literally just had.

Pep is repeating the same mistake in game after game but we have nothing on the bench. Buying Nunes was a bit like my Mrs with a fistful of euros in Alicante duty free thinking I must buy anything to get rid of this cash.
Yep, going to be another Phillip's unfortunately

We created so many chances in the 1st half due to our insane high press. We paid the price in the 2nd half for the misses in the 1st half. The press wasn't sustainable, we got a bit tired and got punished. It's the theme of this season: we play well, score, and then lose control of the game. Happened in the last 3 games and before them, too.

Frustration and anger may help us, though. It's important to stay grounded and hungry. Imo, this will be another great season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.