Spurs (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I was saying the same until very recently — Stones and De Bruyne back — but when I now read that we can expect him in February, or even March, rather than January, I'm not at all sure that our rivals won't be pretty far away by that point.
As it is, I see that very soon Liverpool have got Sheffield United (drubbing nailed on), Arsenal have got Luton (drubbing nailed on), and we've got Aston Villa — we could win it, but it's going to be tricky. Villa's home record is very different to their away one. Look, if we're on it, we beat anyone whatsoever. But who in all honesty can really pretend that we're on it, at present?
Source? I haven’t seen anything but then I missed the pre match and post match

the reality is Pep has priced incorrupt officials. control the game and take them out of the equation. For years that has worked, we even finally sussed out how to win the champions league with total control. Unfortunately we arent at that level, acts of corruption can get a result against us in tight games.

thing is probably when we visit them later on they will have most of their injured players back like Maddison, Romero, vande Ven, Richarlison, Sarr, etc.
Postecouglou decided with a risky tactical plan and they could have been 4-1 down in first half due to it.

to end up with 3-3 from it is such a bad result especially at home.

will be a good test for Pep again if he can go to Pool and Spurs away games and win? fuck even a draw would be something.

Miles off it. De Bruyne returning unlikely to be a silver bullet either. How badly has Alvarez to play to be dropped.? Rodri being flogged to death trying to hold it all together
Alvarez piss poor for weeks now. I realise he’s playing out of position, but he’s lacklustre and is giving up possession too often

Last edited:
Alvarez piss poor for weeks now. I realise he’s playing out of position, but he’s lacklustre at giving up possession too often
He’s great. But his first touch really needs to improve.

Alvarez piss poor for weeks now. I realise he’s playing out of position, but he’s lacklustre at giving up possession too often
That’s the problem, too many players playing out of position, and too much rotation defensively.

[QUOTE="Millwallawayveteran1988, post: 16687230, member: 32909"

Son v Doku is only going to end one way.[/QUOTE]

Really? Doku is one of a few is up to matching Son’s pace. He needs to get an effective challenge in. He will learn - his challenge needs to stop Son - if it’s a yellow card, so be it. Hopefully he takes the ball. It’s a professional sport and at 21 years old, Doku still has a lot to learn.

Ref was bad but can’t take away from yet another poor performance. Was told on here gvardiol was generational he looks no better than ake imo. Missing gundo and mahrez hugely
Ake took at least 18 months to bed and the lad is how old?

Let him find his feet ffs, how many times are we gonna judge a newbie after half a season, some should of learned by now

I was saying the same until very recently — Stones and De Bruyne back — but when I now read that we can expect him in February, or even March, rather than January, I'm not at all sure that our rivals won't be pretty far away by that point.
As it is, I see that very soon Liverpool have got Sheffield United (drubbing nailed on), Arsenal have got Luton (drubbing nailed on), and we've got Aston Villa — we could win it, but it's going to be tricky. Villa's home record is very different to their away one. Look, if we're on it, we beat anyone whatsoever. But who in all honesty can really pretend that we're on it, at present?
In fairness, after we play Villa we have 5 games that we should win, including Luton and Sheffield United. Swings and roundabouts. We'll win this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.