Spurs (H) - Post-Match Thread

Nights like this are the times I preferred it when we were shit and a loss meant nothing

The annoying thing is Spurs weren't even good today, we outplayed them even though we were well below our normal standards... Yet Spurs probably deserved to win simply because of taking their chances. Very weird match when you think about it.

Every goal they scored felt like a smash and grab... but they did that 3 times. Probably says more about how sloppy our defending was today.

Based on the past couple of months I think Rubén’s form has shaded. Maybe his turn to be the third man for a spell. Both him and Laporte were poor today though.
He was left out against Chelsea and let's be honest Stones and Laporte were fantastic that day. I don't think Dias should be the one to make way only because we've seen what Dias and Stones can achieve together. Rodri has to take a lot of criticism today too for his display along with our full backs...It was a number of errors today, We are dogshit in midfield when Bernardo isn't in there as a three.

We were shite but I do think pep regales in these wank outlier performances....he uses them as a stick to beat the players.

I genuinely think that will be the last PL game we lose this season.

Sometimes you’ve got to be fair, Rodri, Bernardo, Foden we’re shite, crossing to our 6/6 forward inept, giving the ball away and not challenging Kane in the 5th minute of injury time, criminal, a point that could be massive thrown away despite playing shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.