Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After today, I feel like the season is over. The team and tactics are so messed up we will not beat a top four side this season. Might finish 8th, but a 4-0 dicking at Everton is making my blood boil. Rags will overhaul us and we'll be left in the dust. Get that clown Bravo out now.

Not necessarily what I would do but I think pep will go with 3 at the back and 2 wingers to push their full back back.

Bravo
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernando
Navas
Sterling
Silva
Kdb
Sergio

Do-or-die match. As simple as that. And we need to win, not draw. If we lose, I will have severe doubts about Top 4. The outrageous talent in this team convinces me we'll cross the line.

Not necessarily what I would do but I think pep will go with 3 at the back and 2 wingers to push their full back back.

Bravo
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernando
Navas
Sterling
Silva
Kdb
Sergio

If navas starts then it won't be pretty on here after

If Kolarov starts against one of the quickest teams in the prem league in a back 3 it is suicidal

Does Pep have the balls to drop Bravo???????? Cause he should

Willy
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy
Yaya
De Bruyne
Delph
Sterling
Nolito
Aguero

Not really the fixture we need after today's debacle. That said, I thought the same about having to face Arsenal the weekend after losing to Leicester and that worked out OK, albeit with Watford sandwiched in between.

Hopefully Jesus will finally be available, and we desperately need some divine inspiration right now.

There is no satisfactory solution to our full back issues, as far as I can see, so maybe Guardiola will revert to a back three now that Kompany is available again. Not that that's been particularly successful either.

Some big calls to be made, and on the basis of today's performance only 3 or 4 should be confident of keeping their places.

This is probably just reactionary nonsense that I'll change my mind about tomorrow, but right now I'd probably go for an attacking 3-4-3 formation.

Bravo (or Caballero)

Stones
Kompany
Otamendi

De Bruyne
Fernando
Toure
Silva

Sterling
Jesus
Sane

A back 3 would be a great way to integrate Kompany without having him too exposed and potentially leading him to covering and injuring himself in last ditch tackles, shame we have no players who can play wing back efficiently.

Not sure why anyone would pick Stones or Clichy in any City team, it is like ensuring a goal or two for opposition. Play with back three instead of these two.

.....................willy
sagna.....otamendi...stones......zaba/clichy
..................ya ya
sterling..............................kdb
..................silva
..........g.jesus......sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.