Spurs home

I cant see that rule. It isn't reasonable either. No one wants to pay £40 for spares for Brighton midweek but want the derby / Liverpool / Spurs at the reduced price? Its reasonable imo to charge the middle of what city charge and what the season ticket works out at. If people want to pay 1/19th then they need to buy a season ticket and commit to paying for every game.
Unlucky run of work/fixtures has meant I've not made a game yet, managed to sell my ticket here for Palace, Bournemouth, Forest, and now Spurs, all with no issue. I'm pretty sure someone would pay top whack for my ST for the derby, but why should I profit over another blue? Feels wrong.

Unlucky run of work/fixtures has meant I've not made a game yet, managed to sell my ticket here for Palace, Bournemouth, Forest, and now Spurs, all with no issue. I'm pretty sure someone would pay top whack for my ST for the derby, but why should I profit over another blue? Feels wrong.
You are missing the point. If my season ticket for forest and spurs works out at £70 and i sell forest for £20 and spurs for £50 i havent profited at all.

You are missing the point. If my season ticket for forest and spurs works out at £70 and i sell forest for £20 and spurs for £50 i havent profited at all.
You are correct and he is completely missing the point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.