Spurs home

block 326 row aa 732. £20 great seat level 3 half way line aisle seat. Need membership so I can send it to you.

Don't need a ticket or anything but just had a look on the website looks like there is tickets available in almost every block and the game is only two days away its also showing tickets as being available in the usual away end anyone know why that is or is it just the website messing up again?

Don't need a ticket or anything but just had a look on the website looks like there is tickets available in almost every block and the game is only two days away its also showing tickets as being available in the usual away end anyone know why that is or is it just the website messing up again?
I thought away end was 113, 213,313 and they are greyed out?

Not surprised there’s plenty tickets available when adult prices start at £68 and U18 start at £45. Scandalous.

I thought away end was 113, 213,313 and they are greyed out?

Not surprised there’s plenty tickets available when adult prices start at £68 and U18 start at £45. Scandalous.
Yes you are right don't know what I was thinking and them tickets prices are disgraceful don't know why they've gone up so much since Christmas dosent affect me because I've got a season ticket but for people buying tickets separately for each game must be a huge struggle reckon we will start to see it even more unless they sort the prices out otherwise we will just end up with a stadium full of tourists.

1 adult going spare in CB3 block 324 going for £20. Will need a fan number to transfer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.