Spurs is a must win game

bugsyblue

Ok we will be lucky if we take anything from Stamford Bridge which will likely mean we will drop down to 6th or 7th by the end of Feb. The spurs home game is now essential we win and if we do I really think we can push on for 4th place. Today gave us little indication who is the better side, and all it really confirms is 4th is anyones right now.

I know we haven't been playing great lately but hopefully with Tevez back soon I really think Mancini will get us playing again. I hope.

citykev28 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Il be pissed off if he messes around with it now... especially if Toure is slotted back in.

bellers in for johnson (who would be a good impact sub for the run-in), tevez for superman and micah for zab. i'd be a happy man with that.

Micah for Zab?? not there today then?

that's why today wasn't the greatest of results for us. Very possibly looking at just 1, 2, or 4 points out of a possible 9 within the next 2 league games now, including this one.

Nxt wk will b tough, there away in champ lge on Wed so hopefully that'll take effect. Spuds is just massive, but fancy us 1-0.

when was the last time Chelsea were beaten at the Bridge in the league?

A draw would be fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.