Spyrometry test-Army

glenn mcfc

I go too Edinburgh on Monday a day earlier than everyone else for my selection process. But as i had asthma when i was young i have to doo the spyrometry test which i am really nervous abot. i was about 4/5 when i no longer had asthma. Has anyone on here had the same test? thanks

You can 'cheat' them by starting to blow out then stick your tongue over the end, but to be honest unless your going to be a diver or use BA in a stressful situation you'll be fine.

glenn mcfc said:
I go too Edinburgh on Monday a day earlier than everyone else for my selection process. But as i had asthma when i was young i have to doo the spyrometry test which i am really nervous abot. i was about 4/5 when i no longer had asthma. Has anyone on here had the same test? thanks
I was in the army mate and had asthma as a kid.I hope the system has changed because i got sent home for an all clear of the doctor,hope this doesn't put you down too much.It didn't stop me joining but put me back about 2 months.

If you do get sent home,don't get too down hearted,you'll get the all clear and go back up there.What's 2 months out of the rest of your life? Nothing that's what.I also had to go through security checks as my uncle who was also in years before me had married a girl from Belfast.Stick with it and you'll enjoy the best years and time of your life.

you will be fine,i passed mine not long ago,2 yrs until the next 1,just dont start smoking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.