Squad photo on Bluemoon home page

Blue Llama

Any chance of this being updated? My memories not what it used to be so I don't recognise half of them!

mcszzk.png

Is the squad photo still a thing? Used to love getting the double paged spread in the MEN and sticking it on the wall through the 80s. Was looking at Lakeys book the other day and thought I hadnt seen a squad photo like that, since then really. I wonder if the transfer window running into the new season as it does these days makes the squad photo before the new season a thing of the past?

Is the squad photo still a thing? Used to love getting the double paged spread in the MEN and sticking it on the wall through the 80s. Was looking at Lakeys book the other day and thought I hadnt seen a squad photo like that, since then really. I wonder if the transfer window running into the new season as it does these days makes the squad photo before the new season a thing of the past?
Did it in September last year:
https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/picture-special/2016/september/team-photo-bts?amp=1

I guess we're waiting for Sanchez & M'Bappé to arrive before we get it done this year ;)

Never mind the squad pic under club menu it still has the beswick buzzard badge up

Remeber that well yes, it was awesome. What has happened to the M E N this last few weeks? It's slowed right down and is plagued with adverts now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.