SSN (PLEASE DONT BE TRUE)

nimrod said:
Natt said:
nimrod said:
Natt said:
Who cares about them, RSC is a quality player. Bellamy is also good and Parker is in an average type of player. But the manager knows the best, maybe he has a reason that we don't know by bidding on them.

I really really hope we dont pay stupid money for RSC, the guys a one season wonder, like Benjani FFS

6 mill max IMO, he's not even young.

Id like to see Sams face when we DONT buy him

people think like that, but I think RSC likes Mark Hughes, I think he will give 110% in every games for Mark Hughes so he might be good again.

I see your point Natt, but for circa 20 mill Id rather we went for Keane or Tevez who I consider higher qaulity players with a more sustained proven record

me too, but Hughes is the manager. We as the supporters cant do anything about it. The Manager likes him.

we-r-the-big-4 said:
you have to remember , MH is Bellamys Idol, and who aint gonna play their best footie infront of their idol. both are dragons

Then by your logic I should expect a call, I have no talant, but love city and will play the best footie I can for the club?

im sure whoever mh signs will be the best for the job i have faith :) + the owners will come gd u just have to look at the 1st day they took over with the signing of robbo

DontLookBackInAnger said:
we-r-the-big-4 said:
you have to remember , MH is Bellamys Idol, and who aint gonna play their best footie infront of their idol. both are dragons

Then by your logic I should expect a call, I have no talant, but love city and will play the best footie I can for the club?

not really. are you professional who played for MH as wales manager and numerous prem clubs... if so then zeah we will sign u , do u have an agent?

we-r-the-big-4 said:
we-r-the-big-4 said:

not really. are you professional who played for MH as wales manager and numerous prem clubs... if so then zeah we will sign u , do u have an agent?

Look at Bellamy's record overall it is at BEST very average(and the man is a total cancer off the field).

we-r-the-big-4 said:
we-r-the-big-4 said:

Look at Bellamy's record overall it is at BEST very average(and the man is a total cancer off the field).

1 time hit a player with golf club, did you not cheer on joey barton????

we-r-the-big-4 said:
we-r-the-big-4 said:

Can't stand the bloke & i've met him a few times, one thing i will say is that the boy can play though.
He's miles better than any other striker we've got at this moment in time but i understand the reasons why people wouldn't want him at the club, if he wasn't playing every week he'd be a nightmare for squad morale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.