St Marks white enamel badge.

I have been after one for absolutely ages - if you find them let us know :D

The only ones I have been able to find online are related to German army insignia, and don't fancy that on my jacket :)

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
Henry Chinaski said:
Seeing more and more lads with these on at the game. Any idea where i could get one from?

Try the badge sellers in Mary D's

This. I bought one from there a couple of seasons ago and its been sat in a drawer ever since. If for some reason they aren't selling em anymore get in touch and you can have mine n get some use out of it.

Do you think the club should make more of the clubs history, ie St Marks, Gorton & Ardwick retro shirts, tee shirt, tracksuit tops and the like ?

kev20971 said:
Do you think the club should make more of the clubs history, ie St Marks, Gorton & Ardwick retro shirts, tee shirt, tracksuit tops and the like ?

I'd buy a St Marks top - I know you can buy them on the net, just never been sure of the quality as been burned by crap quailty tshirts in the past!

The one on Toffs.com is probably good quality to be fair. (http://www.toffs.com/gorton-fc-1884-manchester-city-retro-football-shirt)

The club might shy away from the St Marks badge though due to the later uses of a very similar cross in Nazi propaganda. (Iron Cross and Maltese Crosses (or is it "cross patte") look similar)?

kev20971 said:
Yes, I'd buy a good quality black Gorton FC shirt with white cross tomorrow if they brought one out.

I also think we should go back to the colour combination of our home kit we've had for by far the longest amount of time in our history: sky shirts, white shorts, navy socks. I don't like the generic, could be any team who play in sky, colour combinations of recent years.

KippaxCitizen said:
kev20971 said:
Yes, I'd buy a good quality black Gorton FC shirt with white cross tomorrow if they brought one out.

I also think we should go back to the colour combination of our home kit we've had for by far the longest amount of time in our history: sky shirts, white shorts, navy socks. I don't like the generic, could be any team who play in sky, colour combinations of recent years.

0012328_gorton-fc-1884-manchester-city-retro-football-shirt.jpeg

You can buy them online from Toffs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.toffs.com/gorton-fc-1884-manchester-city-retro-football-shirt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.toffs.com/gorton-fc-1884-man ... ball-shirt</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.