Stadium Tour

LifeOfRyan09

Hey all... long time reader, couple of times poster, first time topic(er)

Im fully expecting an influx of Rag etc etc comments as i've seen it happen many a time when reading on topics : P (im a blue trust me!), but I digress ill get to the point.

Im thinking of getting my mate a stadium tour as part of his 21st Bday present and was wondering if any blue's on here had experienced the 60min Stadium tour and what they thought of it?!? At £9.50 (im sure i read it right if its wrong please let me know as i was expecting it to be more) but at that price it seems like a bargain, was just wondering what people's experiences of it were??

Been on it 3 times, how sad I need a life

Its a good tour, in an executive box, in the comfy seats on the 2nd tier, in the dressing room both home and away if your lucky, walk through the tunnel, you get the jist. But it does get a bit boring on the third attempt,

Oh and make sure you visit the museum, thats the only reason I have been on it 3 times its to see the changing shit on display, you might even see the youth cup trophy.

Im sure you and your pal will love it.

ratherdeadthanred said:
Been on it 3 times, how sad I need a life

Its a good tour, in an executive box, in the comfy seats on the 2nd tier, in the dressing room both home and away if your lucky, walk through the tunnel, you get the jist. But it does get a bit boring on the third attempt,

Oh and make sure you visit the museum, thats the only reason I have been on it 3 times its to see the changing shit on display, you might even see the youth cup trophy.

Im sure you and your pal will love it.

Nice one.. think I might get it for meself aswell.. I mean I don't want him going alone now do I?!?

I've never heard of anyone saying a bad thing about the tour or museum, it's well worth it.

We´ll do the tour next wednesday. Do the City Social Café serve beers?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{8A1C0041-2886-460F-ADBB-5EA195BCF3BC}

went to see the museum when the uefa cup and champions league trophy were there, the champions league trophy is massive but the uefa cup look so much better!

Took my brother on it a few weeks back as he was over
from Australia. and is a die hard blue like myself
and he LOVED IT !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.