stag chilli

stonie

got a tin of this stuff for a quick tea this week, jesus just had a tin of the hot one with rice and it blew my bollox off,dreading the morning constitution

Reminds me off a few years back after a night on the piss, we all went down Rusholme for a curry, the curry house had one called the SUICIDE free if you could eat it all, mate of mine ate the fcuking lot, got a free meal pretty chuffed with himself he was !!!,ended up sat in a bucket off ice for 2 days lost 2 days pay and was walking like john Wayne for a week.

its in tin form and i go to morrisons,ok for a quick tea you can also get them in a milder form but the got ones are very hot,cost about £1.50 a tin

Ronnie the Rep said:
thanks. theres two stores near me. should clear me out no worries :-)

oh they will that,dont expect the finnest cuisine but ok for a quick tea

Sure this has been mentioned on here before but an interesting topic. I bought a tin of the stuff once not knowing it was the extra hot one as the tins look very similar.

I've never had anything so hot in my life, I had to throw it away in the end, it was impossible to eat and I usually like spicy food.

Would never get it again. Stick to the normal one I say!

Great stuff, <a class="postlink" href="http://www.staggchili.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.staggchili.com</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.