Stag do ideas....

oman0115

Got to arrange a stag do for my best mate next May. I'm toying with a view ideas. Any of you guys been on Stag dos like this sand can you advise please ;

Valencia for a weekend, apartment by the beach
Faro as above
France, hire an old vineyard for a weekend
Northern Spain, heard there's cracking bars and restaurants on the cheap
Amsterdam. I love the Dam but bad for none smokers.

Thoughts please?

I suggest you get a load of chaps together, get riotously pissed for the weekend and leer at wimmin before stripping the stag naked and chaining him to a tiger.

20 of us going galway races in August, flying from London, staying in some halls of residence rented out during summer

Butlins and meet up with a Hen do.

Dont forget to use protection ;-)

There is only one thing worse than bumping into a stag do and that's being in one.

If you can handle your drink you are stuck shepherding drunk Fannie's about. Prevent fights and try and get people out of it back to the hotel.

Great for the first four hours. :)

Dusseldorf is a great City, Bars down by the River, The Old Stadt (Old Town) is great, especially at night, been twice in May & the weather has been 20 Degrees plus both times, you are central to about 3/4 German Football team (Dortmund/Colgne/Schalke/Fortuna Dusseldorf) if you want to take a game in.

Plus, German Beer is brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.