Stag Doo Games

Latics Fan SJK

I'm off to Benidorm tomorrow for the weekend and, whilst this is a little last minute, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for games to play when we're over there.

I've scanned the usual list: -

"Can't say that word"
"Ring of Fire"
"Shark Attack"

Bla bla bla.

We've got some toy soldiers sorted, so that's one game we can do over the course of the weekend, however I'm wondering if any BM members have played others that are quite unique/not ones everyone have heard of.

Nothing ridiculously stupid, obviously, but some funny ones. They can be focused on the individuals on the trip, the stag or booze related.

Cheers fellas!

Take a golf ball drop it someones pint and they neck it with said golf ball still in. They then have to get the next person. Cool game to play through the day that gets you pissed, cause after a while and a few beers you forget who gas the ball.

southstand117 said:
Take a golf ball drop it someones pint and they neck it with said golf ball still in. They then have to get the next person. Cool game to play through the day that gets you pissed, cause after a while and a few beers you forget who gas the balm.

Yeah, just read something similar to that online a minute ago. Only difference being people have to drink with their opposite and and if the guy with the golf ball spots you drinking with your correct hand, providing he gets the ball in your drink, you have to then drink it.

Not so much stag doo games but these are rules we usually have when were all out

"Tell her" - if someone says something about a girl that's in the same bar/area ie 'she's fit/id smash her/wouldnt touch her with yours etc if someone says 'tell her' then you have to go up to the girl and repeat exactly what you've said to your mate. Pretty funny just to see the girls reaction, ive had mates getting slapped, laughed at and some have even ended up using it as an ice breaker.

"no right hand drinking" - what it says on the tin. Drink with your right hand and you have to neck your drink

"His Lordship" - someone starts out as 'lordship' for the day and you have to call him by this name, if you call him by anything else then the 'lordship' chooses a shot from the bar, the only way anyone else can take the honour of being the lordship is by picking up the current lordships drink and necking it in ONE.

I'm on a stag doo as well this Saturday so wouldn't mind some other ideas/rules/games etc

chris85mcfc said:
Not so much stag doo games but these are rules we usually have when were all out

"Tell her" - if someone says something about a girl that's in the same bar/area ie 'she's fit/id smash her/wouldnt touch her with yours etc if someone says 'tell her' then you have to go up to the girl and repeat exactly what you've said to your mate. Pretty funny just to see the girls reaction, ive had mates getting slapped, laughed at and some have even ended up using it as an ice breaker.

"no right hand drinking" - what it says on the tin. Drink with your right hand and you have to neck your drink

"His Lordship" - someone starts out as 'lordship' for the day and you have to call him by this name, if you call him by anything else then the 'lordship' chooses a shot from the bar, the only way anyone else can take the honour of being the lordship is by picking up the current lordships drink and necking it in ONE.

I'm on a stag doo as well this Saturday so wouldn't mind some other ideas/rules/games etc

I like the sound of the Lordship one.

Ever done the Toy Soldiers one?

sjk2008 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Just to add to the lordship game, if you have a new lord (after they have necked the current lords drink) he can then choose a new name to be called. That's where it gets funny cause no one can keep up with the new names which leads to confusion and more shots.

Also another straight forward one is M.I.N.E. basically your not allowed to say mine. So if someone says 'whos drink is that?' and someone says its mine then they have to do 10 press ups (again you can choose your punishment) but tbf ive had mates doing press ups in the aisle on a plane, on a minibus and in an posh italian restaurant in hamburg.

Go on mate whats the toy soldiers one?

chris85mcfc said:
sjk2008 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Just to add to the lordship game, if you have a new lord (after they have necked the current lords drink) he can then choose a new name to be called. That's where it gets funny cause no one can keep up with the new names which leads to confusion and more shots.

Also another straight forward one is M.I.N.E. basically your not allowed to say mine. So if someone says 'whos drink is that?' and someone says its mine then they have to do 10 press ups (again you can choose your punishment) but tbf ive had mates doing press ups in the aisle on a plane, on a minibus and in an posh italian restaurant in hamburg.

Buy a bag of those little toy soldiers (tend to be able to get a bag of 30 in the poundshops. Then everyone picks one out of the bag at random and they have it on them all weekend. Pick one person on the trip to be the "general", and then, whenever they wish, they can shout "incoming!", to which everyone then has to mimic the action of their toy soldier. Some are as simple as throwing a grenade, whereas others are prone in the sniper position. Often best used in the most formal place you happen to pass, or whenever someone is trying to chat someone up.

sjk2008 said:
chris85mcfc said:
sjk2008 said:

Buy a bag of those little toy soldiers (tend to be able to get a bag of 30 in the poundshops. Then everyone picks one out of the bag at random and they have it on them all weekend. Pick one person on the trip to be the "general", and then, whenever they wish, they can shout "incoming!", to which everyone then has to mimic the action of their toy soldier. Some are as simple as throwing a grenade, whereas others are prone in the sniper position. Often best used in the most formal place you happen to pass, or whenever someone is trying to chat someone up.
Hah I'm going to end up using that one. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.