Stag Ideas - Not a European City Break

Well, failing the euro break and a normal night on the beer, why not take a walk up the Rochdale canal.
It would be like a manc murder mystery walk.
You could stop and take macabre photos of the final resting place of some of the pushers victims and eventually one of you will be picked off, but who......

Krakow we going next September

Had a quality time in Krakow. A group of blokes took offence to us talking to some polish women in a bar just off the square, they kicked off with us, few fists thrown and then they left saying they would be back... The barman told us that they were some biker gang who have been known for beheading people... so we scarpered. As we left the bar, they were there and legged it after us. We got down to the river, them still chasing us and out of nowhere the fucking polish army turned up and sorted them out haha. Was mental.
Turned out these army lads were back for some parade the following day and were all getting pissed by the river, in full army gear. We were out til about 7am the next day with them getting hammered, was a great night!

Avoid Blackpool. I went a few years back and it was stags, hens, birthdays and football fans all night. Loads of people in fancy dress and a moody feeling everywhere. Never again.

Mate of mine wanted something different - he was bit of a smoker back in the day and wanted a last hurrah so to speak. We booked a big house in the country for the weekend. It was close enough to a town (Chelmsford) so that we could go on a night out there but then during the day we had a big place, two big TV screens set up with some old skool video games that we all used to play as teenagers, a tennis court, ping pong table and just generally got pissed had a few smokes in comfort and privacy - was a good weekend.

Vegas is great - but will cost a bob or two
I arranged a stag for my brother in Law - Paintballing in the morning, a nice meal with some drinks in the afternoon, then I hired a function room above a pub with DJ, Buffet and there were 5 strippers doing shows and generally having a laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.