Stan Collymore

He'll be doing the graveyard shift on UK Conquest next.

Yeah, but unfortunately he's on the drive-time commute home here in California. Imagine my shock when I turned on the radio and heard him jibber-jabbering, today being his debut show on the channel. Worse was the constant stream of U.S.-based callers "welcoming" him because they've been "big fans" of his "for years."

Yeah, but unfortunately he's on the drive-time commute home here in California. Imagine my shock when I turned on the radio and heard him jibber-jabbering, today being his debut show on the channel. Worse was the constant stream of U.S.-based callers "welcoming" him because they've been "big fans" of his "for years."

I caught that show as well. I enjoy him for the same reason that I enjoy Skip Bayless. Sometimes it is good to know that there are some constants in this world. Summers will be hot, winters will be cold, and Skip and Stan will always be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.