Stan Collymore

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by CITYROBBO, 30 Jan 2016.

1. Chris in London

Chris in London

I would agree that Silva’s performances have sometimes been marred by injury - not in the sense that he’s missed games, more that he has played many games with a lot of pain, and that has reduced his effectiveness at times.

Otherwise the dogger’s talking dogshit. Again.

2. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

Yeah, I'd accept that

What I will not accept from Collymore or anyone else is that he has not been consistent - he has been a key part of the City and Spain team for the best part of 10 years and has won every major honour accept the Champions League

3. Chris in London

Chris in London

Yep, completely agree.

He’s just fucking brilliant basically.

4. davealvers

davealvers

Carragher and Henry both said on Sunday that Silva was definitely one of the all time premier league greats. Collymore now says he isn't. Hmmm I wonder who is more authoratative....multiple trophy winning legends including world cups and champs leagues, or someone who is most famous for dogging and beating up his wife? Stanley is like that red in the corner of the pub who has no mates but keeps talking louder and louder to try and get attention. He needs to go for a lie down

5. SergioSilva

SergioSilva

I bet he started throwing things when he heard that Carragher and Henry had dared to call a City player a Premier League legend.

6. PW

PW

That just about sums it up really, the opinions of two decorated top pro's who between them have won just about everything, against that of a bloke who wanks in bushes.

7. JWBlueman

JWBlueman

Superb

8. KentBlue

KentBlue

Vile little man.
    All this does is prove to me beyond even the slightest doubt that if Collymoron seriously believes what he is saying then he should be fucking lobotomised.

9. casserole of nonsense

casserole of nonsense

Somebody has already beaten you to it.

10. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

He's near 900'000 Twitter followers for being a contrversial bell end, he knows what he's doing.