Star Wars VII

Loved the line about stories from the past and Han saying it was all real.

Yea. Makes sense that the majority of normal people wouldn't really know everything that went on in the OT

Also why Kylo 'Vader fanboy' Ren doesn't seem to be aware that Vader turned back to the lightside. Only Luke witnessed it

Liking how dark the atmosphere appears. Empire was the best partly for that reason. 3PO is enough for comedic moments

Wow looks really fresh while keeping the same original star wars feel.

Do you think that Rey is letting herself into that crashed star destroyer at the beginning? Looks like it to me.
That lad looks frightened to death at the end during the lightsaber fight!

Loved the line about stories from the past and Han saying it was all real.

The scared kid is called 'Finn'.

I didn't think that just anyone could activate a lightsabre!

I thought the Force had to be present, somehow? What if he doesn't know he has until trying to protect himself from the 'Kylo Ren' attack??!

That would be awee-sooome!

The scared kid is called 'Finn'.

I didn't think that just anyone could activate a lightsabre!

I thought the Force had to be present, somehow? What if he doesn't know he has until trying to protect himself from the 'Kylo Ren' attack??!

That would be awee-sooome!

Nah, you don't need the Force present to activate a lightsaber. Just look at Han chopping open the tauntaun in Empire.

also

L4tL4XH.jpg

Can’t explain how excited I am for this..

The directors/producers have released 3 fantastic trailers without revealing too much and have kept the audience guessing.

I’m intrigued more than ever having seen the third trailer especially with scene towards the end with Kylo Ren unmasked duelling with Boyega who looks nervous with what looks like Luke’s light sabre. Did Kylo Ren lose the mask through the film or did he begin the film without the mask.

Po is seen captured on board Kylo Ren’s shuttle being tortured.

Dan Fox

What are you talking about??

Nobody is born a Jedi, that's why you go through the trials.

You can be born with the Force, though...
The trials are how you harness the force. Han doesn't have it. He envies luke because it comes so easily to him and fancies the arse off leia just probably to get a rub. Han solo does not have the force, in fact he rejects the notion.

The final test of a jedi is the building if their own lightsaber, anyone can activate one and use it.
Looking forward to this so much I reckon Luke won't appear until the end of the film and it will lead to a cliffhanger for episode 8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.