Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Silver Surfer, 23 Jan 2017.

1. Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield

I like the idea of starting episode 9 with an arm's deal. 3 years have passed since TLJ. Del Toro's character has become an arm's dealer. He is in the middle of a deal with the FO which gets interrupted by the rebel's. A big action scene ensues. The rebel's take the weapons and ships for themselves and Finn kicks DJ's ass

2. Damocles

Damocles

Oh shit he's back

3. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    After a second viewing and a much better strm changed from a 5.5/10 to a 8/10

4. andy1234uk

andy1234uk

Still can’t believe this hasn’t come out in good quality to download yet!

5. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    There's a decent 720p dolby digital knocking about though I've got a real debrid account so maybe it hasn't filtered through as yet to the public stuff

6. andy1234uk

andy1234uk

Excellent!

7. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    Had a quick look through the free stuff after that excellent result Haha, there's a decent 720 hc subs (not the dolby digital but decent audio ) alter the audio offset to 0.150s and it's spot on, in the pyramid addon mate, new movies section

8. andy1234uk

andy1234uk

Brilliant result and shelvey was getting stuck in...highlight has to be Sanchez open goal! I’ll check pyramid out and see what it’s like!

9. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Slave
    Haha yep he picked the wrong club ha, OK mate it's watchable imo

10. Yates

Yates

I've seen positive reviews, I've seen negative reviews and I've seen people shit on it for forcing in a lot of progressive talking points. I'll eventually watch it a year or 2 later like I did with the the first one ( I've still not seen most of the others ) and I think I'll enjoy it either way because if it is good entertainment then great but if it is filled with progressive garbage, i'll enjoy it as well as I love laughing at forced agenda's as long as it doesn't plague what I enjoy the most. This film is a win-win for me unless it has no forced progressive talking points like some have claimed and just plain sucks.