-------------------------Barry----------------------
----------------------------------------------------
-----SWP----------------Ireland-----------Robinho--
-----------Adebayor---------------Tevez-----------
-----------------------Santa Cruz-------------------

santa starting. are you sure mate?

Widnes blue said:
I cant believe so many people are going with Dunne. It brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking of captain calamity even being anywhere the starting 11 this of all seasons. I would have (if availlable) Kompany, Richards, Ned, and even TBH in before Dunne. You would have thought he would have taken the massive hint in Hughes pursuit of CBs that he is not wanted and got himself fixed up with a club at his level which is lower PL/Championship at best.

Nothing like picking a hate figure for the season in advance!

You can then watch all the games from the start in the hope of him making a mistake.

mammutly said:
Widnes blue said:
I cant believe so many people are going with Dunne. It brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking of captain calamity even being anywhere the starting 11 this of all seasons. I would have (if availlable) Kompany, Richards, Ned, and even TBH in before Dunne. You would have thought he would have taken the massive hint in Hughes pursuit of CBs that he is not wanted and got himself fixed up with a club at his level which is lower PL/Championship at best.

Nothing like picking a hate figure for the season in advance!

You can then watch all the games from the start in the hope of him making a mistake.

Nothing personnal against him but he just is nowhere near the level we require for a CB at the level we are aiming for. None of the top clubs would entertain him, and that is the point, we want to be a top club, so why should we?

g180aj said:
DonnyCityLove said:
---------------- Given

--Zabaleta--Toure---Dunne---Bridhe

--------De Jong--Ireland---Barry

-----------Tevez-----Robinho

----------------Adebayor

Taylor-Kompany-SWP-Weiss-Petrov-RSC

you only named 6 subs and vinnie and rsc are both injured

should quit the acid tbh

Swordfish7 said:
.....................Adebayor...............
Robinho...........Ireland............SWP
.........Barry.................DeJong......
Bridge.......Dunne...Toure....Zabaleta
.......................Given...................

As there are fitness worries over Tevez and Onuoha.

There is no way he will play Shay up front on his own, that just doesnt make sense, although Ade in goal isnt a bad thing, I like the back 3 of Robbie, Stevie and Sweep - loads of options there!!

;-)

Hi, im a West Ham fan who put Onuoha in my dream team, really rate him but put him in before u guys signed Toure.

Have i screwed up big time cause none of u guys really seem to think he is gonna get a look in in your 1st 11? :S

MCfcBOB said:
-------------------------Given----------------------
-----Richards------------Dunne------------Toure----
-------------------------Barry----------------------
-----SWP----------------Ireland-----------Robinho--
-----------Adebayor---------------Tevez-----------
-----------------------Santa Cruz-------------------

This HAS to be the stupidest team selection ever on BLuemoon.

hammervisitor said:
Hi, im a West Ham fan who put Onuoha in my dream team, really rate him but put him in before u guys signed Toure.

Have i screwed up big time cause none of u guys really seem to think he is gonna get a look in in your 1st 11? :S

Hello Hammer, welcome!

Well, ive been very indecisive about who i want as our CB's! the 2 CB positions are the most important positions in any team! when was the last time any team won the league with a leaky defence? they have to have the best relationship and understanding of each other moreso than any other position in a team! looking at who we already had, who we've just signed and who we could sign; i still think these 2 spots at City are up for grabs for anyone IMO, including Toure (he wasnt out of the Arsenal team for nothing in that period he wasnt being picked)!

As he is a City Academy lad (being a West Ham fan you'll relate to this well) i want to see Nedum Onuoha become City's CB, captain and an England regular! But looking at it objectively (many with more of a biased view on here wouldnt agree with me) Onuoha has had 2 good stints in the team at CB and in both stints he has got better with the experience. howeve he does have a lot to his game that still isnt great! His passing and dribbling for a top10 Prem team starter is pretty poor and he is very one-footed; saying that these things can all be worked on and as a 22yr old he should be staying behind after training with a skills coach to improve these aspects to his game and get himself competent and confident with these things! He isnt a big man heightwise and when he's come up against John Carew and Keven Davis i think he's had poor games! Yet, he is very strong and very very fast, he rarely loses out in a tackle and as i said earlier he is improving all the time!

If we dont sign Lescott before Sat i think he will (well, IMO he should) start at the back with Toure! If we do sign Lescott he may not play for a while but i predict that either by the middle, towards the end or by the start of next season he will have pushed Toure out of the starting 11!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.