Starting XI for next season, your prediction.

zoffie said:
---------Aguero--------
Balotelli---Silva----Nasri
----Yaya--De Rossi-----
Clichy----------Richards
---Kompany--Lescott---
---------Hart----------

De Jong?!?!

We really need a top CB to replace Lescott

Can you imagine Lescott at the Nou Camp<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 pm --<br /><br />We really need a top CB to replace Lescott

Can you imagine Lescott at the Nou Camp

jaden19 said:

-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 pm --

I most certainly can! Not playing for Barca though, but against them for City, absolutely!

jaden19 said:

-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 pm --

Yes. Barca had a greek CD last year or 2 years ago that played kinda like Lescott. Wasn't a regular starter though :)

Javier "I can't read a through ball" Macherano started at CB in the final for them. I'm sure they'd have welcomed Joleon that day.

Hart

Richards---------------- Kompany-------------Savic---------------Clichy

De Jong---------------Toure

Silva-------------------------------Aguero-------------------------Nasri

Dzeko

Tell me what you think

---------------hart---------------
zabaleta--kompany--lescott--clichy
-------------de jong------------
-silva-- yaya--nasri--johnson--
-------------aguero-----------

alky313 said:
Javier "I can't read a through ball" Macherano started at CB in the final for them. I'm sure they'd have welcomed Joleon that day.

Not sure why all the hate on Mascherano, he was actually a great signing and played well there even in the Champions League Final. He also stopped Nicklas Bendtner from getting a good shot off that could have sent them out of the CL near the end of that game, and played very well at the end of their La Liga campaign. He underperformed in the first part of the season, but was awesome for them in the second half.

CityFootball said:
alky313 said:

Not sure why all the hate on Mascherano, he was actually a great signing and played well there even in the Champions League Final. He also stopped Nicklas Bendtner from getting a good shot off that could have sent them out of the CL near the end of that game, and played very well at the end of their La Liga campaign. He underperformed in the first part of the season, but was awesome for them in the second half.

It's not really hate, but he struggles on passes and it's now noticeable in the Spanish game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.