Statues at the ground

May have already been posted in another thread?

Serg has confirmed his statue will be unveiled in May, 10 years after he scored the most famous PL goal ever.

Demba Ba running him a close second :)

If his touch would not have been that bad he would not have slipped and Demba Ba would not have got the ball so in my opinion it was his lack of ball control that give the ball away and not the slip, he is getting off light

That's great, thanks for that. I think it may have been the Central League for reserve sides that Liverpool won 9 times on the spin that City ended up winning around the same time?

I'd never heard of Bennett as a player, bit before my time, but he sounded like a really nice guy and a big City fan.
Smallish, lithe, tricky. Wing or CF. Quite quick.
Played well in the cup final v Spurs, first game. Did he play in the replay? Replaced by Tueart? I was at both, but the memory is failing this FOC.

Smallish, lithe, tricky. Wing or CF. Quite quick.
Played well in the cup final v Spurs, first game. Did he play in the replay? Replaced by Tueart? I was at both, but the memory is failing this FOC.
Started both games and won the pen in the replay

May have already been posted in another thread?

Serg has confirmed his statue will be unveiled in May, 10 years after he scored the most famous PL goal ever.
Just been on my morning walk and work has begun on the plinth where Sergio’s statue will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.