stay focussed

kunaguero10

yes its been a long week and there are still 3 days of nerves/emotions to go.

but we have to remain composed, stay focussed, keep composed when coming into contact with other fans and fans of other teams.

'just another game' is how i answer every question.

still a lot of work to be done.

refrain from talking about the title, both in reality and also when starting threads on bluemoon. tattoo/celebration threads can wait.

stay focussed blues. a lot of work to be done but we are getting there. lets not let our guard slip now.

Joleon Lescott likes this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/May/Business-as-usual-says-Joleon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ays-Joleon</a>

Joleon Lescott has responded to comments in the media suggesting City are expecting an easy ride against QPR on Sunday.

The England defender says the Blues’ focus for the visit of Mark Hughes’ side will be exactly the same as it was for Manchester United and Newcastle – and is unchanged no matter who the opposition is.

“I’ve heard a few things have been said about how we will approach the game and that we think all we have to do is turn up - but that’s complete nonsense.

“Every team we play represents a different challenge and we will go out there with the right attitude and manner and try to get the job done.”

Lescott added the occasion wouldn’t get to the players ahead of what is without doubt the Club’s biggest game for 44 years.

“We have a fantastic squad with the likes of David Silva, Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero and Yaya Toure who have all won major honours so it’s easy for them to focus for the big games and it comes naturally to them.

“For players like myself and Joe Hart for instance, we’ve not really won anything major apart from the FA Cup, but we’ll be equally focused on the task ahead.”

Lescott revealed his ever-growing bond with the City fans reached new levels with the 3,200 travelling Blues at Newcastle giving him a rousing rendition of ‘He’s top of the league’ – a song that could only mean one thing.

“I definitely heard our fans on Sunday and it was what I had hoped to hear because it means we go into the last game knowing a win will secure the title. They are fantastic with me and it is really appreciated.

“It’s been a great few weeks with the five wins on the bounce and the way we’ve turned things around, but for us to start getting carried away now would be silly.

“It will be great to see Nedum (Onuoha) and Shaun (Wright-Phillips) and it will be an incredible atmosphere. We just need to do what we’ve been doing in the last few weeks, give it our all and I’m sure we’ll be fine.”

Yep I agree with this thread. Not home and dry yet, however moments like these are what professional football aspire to be.

Yeah, I just cant celebrate yet at all. I've been there too many times. I need to see it with my own eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.