Step Brothers

I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!
Haha class. I wanna watch it again now.

The only reason you're living here is because me and my dad decided that your mom was really hot, and maybe we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the idiot in the meantime.

Corky said:
The Chewbacca masks bit is the best.
. its ok that mine isn't movie quality<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 pm --<br /><br />will ferrel has got to be the funniest actor out at the moment, semi-pro is my favourite especially the scene around the poker table, has been in tears anytime i see it, comedy gold.

Brennan has a man-gina.

I tea-bagged your drum set!

I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home

quality film

''Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus."<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 am --<br /><br />
Captain Oats said:
love this film with a passion. Anything will will ferrel. Old School, anchorman, semi pro, blades of glory. all quality.

Talladega Nights - Has Sacha Baron Cohen and John C. Reilly in it too so so funny!

it is the best quotable film of all time haha.

Brennan Huff: This house is a fucking prison!
Dale Doback: On Planet Bullshit!
Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.