Steph Houghtons husband has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease

Its a dreadful disease. This touching documentary really shows graphically how awful it is:

This is awful. I saw it come up on my Twitter feed this afternoon as a few people commented on it but for some reason it completely passed me by that he was married to Steph Houghton. I just thought it was a classy gesture by the club when they tweeted about the thoughts and support they are offering.

It’s a death sentence hanging over the poor lad, truly devastating and how people cope with that I don’t know. Really cruel at 29 years old, can only hang your hat on medical science coming up with something, sad beyond belief.

A colleagues mother just died of this 2 weeks ago, she was at the age where her life had been lived & the suffering was over quickly but it devastated my mate what this did to her n such a short time.

I’m certain the club will be looking to help Steph & her hubby as it’s the right thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.